Friday, November 18, 2005

WOOO HOO!!!

XD

FINALLY. IT'S OVER. ALL OVER!!!!!!!11U1IUiu!iu!i

\o/

However, during the course of the exam, there were some funny moments.

Like, for example, the fact that the invigilators like to carry their bags everywhere they go. Including collecting scripts.

I have no idea why they want to do that, unless they are afraid that their collegues for a month or so could be thieves? :O

The horror!

XD

And of course, since it's the last day for some of us, when the IMCAS (or however you spell it) form was collected, there were people turning their Entry proofs into confretti.

It truely was a memorable sight.

Anyway, I've decided not to comment on my exams, since everytime I comment, something screws up...

Of course, as always, I've been planning and pretty much listing what I need to do during my holidays.

-Animes to watch:
-> Full Metal Panic
-> El Hazard (TV2 and OVA)
-> GSD (once again)

-Books to read
-> Rave. It's about time I finished that whole thing
-> Robert Jordan Wheel of Time book 11

-Upgrade my computer, I need more RAM, eyeing 1.5gig

-Maybe, just maybe, buy a master grade Strike Freedom. XD

Also, after leeching off the community for quite some time, I've finally decided to give back to the society. I've joined Anime-Shrine as a Chinese --> English Translator for their Aria Project. First time for everything, I guess. Aria isn't exactly that fantastic, but it lies more on the relaxing side.

And hell, translating 60+ lines of text sure is tough. Took me 4 hours to translate them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home